Grub Busters® Nematodes
- Controls white grubs, fungus gnats, onion maggots, cutworms and sod webworms
- Nematodes are naturally-occurring microscopic organisms present in soils, completely harmless to non-target species
- Treat when larvae are present and actively feeding; typically late April to mid June and early August through October
- Packaged in100% bio-degradable potato and rice-based plastic
- Covers 3,000 sq. ft.
- Easy to apply, see video for details
- Non-refrigerated: Do not store in sunlight